So this past Saturday night, Gracie and I got to spend some time together while James stayed home with a friend from church. We got to go to the circus with my aunt Gail, Katylin, and my sister Kayla! When I ordered the tickets from ticketmaser, I totally felt like the tickets I bought were not too far from the stage, but a good distance off the floor.
Boy was I shocked to discover, upon our arrival to the Coliseum, that our "VIP POD" seats were DEAD FRONT ROW!! This was Gracie's second trip to the circus, but her first "big" circus, and we had a blast! Here are some pictures.
Posted by Miranda at 9:00 AM
Stolen from Amy...
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet? I have a big chunky pair of black strappy shoes that I probably bought eight years ago or more...
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety? I bought two boxes of Samoas. The only Girl Scout cookies worth buying. And unlike Amy, I do not price my cookies. Eating them is much more fun!
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to? No. But it might be fun!
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager? I didn't get into a lot of trouble until AFTER highschool. Which is a blur of alot of stupid mistakes, but that is all in the past!
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see? It depends on what movies are Oscar-nominated...where is the list?
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself? I tend to flinch when they take blood, so I ask them to hold my arm down until they stick me. And then I'm okay to watch the blood.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Sunday. I get to spend most of the day in God's house.
8. Do you miss anyone right now? My mom. Terribly.
9. Do hospitals make you queasy? Not at all.
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Target or Children's Place.
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items? most of the time I buy generic, but certain name brands I tend to buy are certain cereals, toilet paper, and shampoo.
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels? Probably telling someone how I feel.
Posted by Miranda at 7:27 PM