7.05.2007

Random ramblings

Wow. It's been almost a month since I last posted! Gracelynn did not enjoy fireworks at all last night. I bought some sparklers for $1.00 (read: I wasted my money on the crap) and she liked looking at those...but then somebody behind our house started shooting off the LOUD ones and in a panic, wide-eyed, she looks at me and says, "Mama. I won go." Which in Gracelynn-speak means,"Lady, get me out of here. NOW!"
So we came back inside and let Daddy enjoy the fireworks. Plus, it was bedtime anyways.

She is speaking in more complete sentences, for example the other night she was on the couch with a baby in her lap. She would kiss the baby and then say, "Oh, wee I kiss the baby right there."

She has also been testing out the big "potty", sitting on it before bathtime but not really doing much of anything. Hey, at least she knows what it's for!

0 comments: