6.16.2009

Big News & Baby Anniston

Ahem. If you haven't noticed the Baby Ticker to the left side of my blog, please pay special attention to it today.

TWO MONTHS (or less) UNTIL BABY JAMES GETS HERE!!!

Not that we're excited about that or anything.

Moving on! Okay so I know I'm slacking in the blog department and I just keep apologizing for it. I noticed today on my camera that I have Mother's Day pictures, VBS pictures, and some random photos that haven't been posted here yet. But I thought you'd find new photos of my adorable niece way more fun!


I asked Bryan not to include me in the pictures. Men apparently don't listen well.


This is the only shot where Gracie's hand is not in front of Anniston's face.

Anniston's full name is actually Elizabeth Anniston. The story behind that is Bryan's Nanny (his mom's mom) was named Doris Elizabeth. Bryan's mom is Elizabeth Kay, and Tara is Tara Elizabeth. So in order to keep Elizabeth a family name, that is where the first name comes from. The second name has just as much sentiment as the first. Tara's father-in-law passed away suddenly not long after she found out she was pregnant, and Anniston would have been his first grandchild. They wanted to make part of her name somewhat of a tribute to him, but it was hard for them to relate something feminine to John. Apparently Mr. John grew up in Anniston, and it has a very nice ring to it so after some thought they decided on Elizabeth Anniston and will be calling her Anniston.Isn't she a cutie?

0 comments: