11.23.2009

Whoa baby!

I just realized it's been a long time since my last post! I never even got around to posting Gracie's birthday party pictures! And I totally overlooked sharing a photo of James at 3 months (and he's now approaching his 4 month birthday) and we've got Thanksgiving coming up!

I promise all of this is coming very soon. Possibly this week.

And speaking of Thanksgiving, can I just tell you how nice it was that my 4-year-old daughter wanted to share with our church last night that she was thankful for her baby brother? Considering the fact that she cried about it when we broke the news to her (right before we shared it with all of you) I'd say we've come a long way.

And speaking of coming a long way.....MAW MAW is coming home in TWENTY ONE DAYS!!!

And we're not at all excited. Nope, not us.

0 comments: