3.15.2008

Easter Fun! (One Week Early)

So, Easter came a week early in our small household. Well, sort of. The Winn-Dixie where I work has this HUGE Easter party every year, generally the Saturday before Easter. I'm talking grilling hotdogs and hamburgers, selling candy, passing out balloons, free popcorn, easter hunts - you name it, we do it!
Anyhow, Nana Kay was kind enough to drive Gracie all the way up from Montgomery to let her Easter Egg hunt this morning at 10:00. The age group was 1-3 year olds, but since Gracie was the only pint-sized hunter on the premises, it seems she won 11 to nothing! Here are some pictures to show off her Egg Hunting abilities:

And she's off.....

I got one!!

Tucking all the candy-filled eggs away in her basket...

I'm done! Eleven eggs! How awesome is that?

And then she caught site of something "really silly!"

This is Clay, one of our clowns, trying to ride his bicycle (I think he fell off once.)

And then to finish off my short and quick post, more random photos of Gracie! Enjoy!
FYI: If you are keeping track, I did google scones and find an awesome Lemon-Glazed Scone recipe that I promptly tried, fell in love with, AND shared with Rachel. I will try to post the recipe sometime later. We are off to dinner at Nana Kay's and to pick up Gracie!


0 comments: