3.23.2008

Happy Easter 2008


You know something? I might be biased because I am her mother and everything, but I think - by far - this is the cutest picture ever. I asked her to say cheese (for the third time) and she sticks her little hip out, cocks her to the side and says: "Cheeeeeese, Mama!"

This is Gracie, with the gift that Mommy bought her. Actually, it's a gift from Mawmaw but Mommy picked it out!

Gracie's Easter basket first thing this morning.

Okay, now the second cutest picture of the day! We didn't set Mason and Gracie up like this, they were trying to "love" on each other. Mason and Brooke spent the afternoon with us, and Brooke and I cooked a huge (yet untraditional) Easter dinner of burgers, fries, baked beans, and a FANTASTIC butterfinger pie! (Recipe to come later).

A shot of Gracie and me in our Easter best.

I will try to post the rest of the pictures and more of a story tomorrow, but bedtime didn't come until midnight last night and I'm exhausted!

0 comments: