3.12.2008

Random Stuff

Just wanted to share this.

This is a song that I will be singing with two other church members on April 6th.

Oh and for those of you who are interested, I made Rachel's Chicken Rolls (minus the chipotle, I used medium salsa instead). It was actually quite tasty, but there was too much for our small family so we'll probably reserve that recipe for parties or large family get-togethers. Oh and I also tried Rachel's recipe for Oatmeal Scones. While they were kind of bland (I've never even had a scone before I made these!) I think if they could be altered to add something sweet - maybe some fresh fruit or chocolate chips, they might be better. They weren't awful or anything, just unusual. Almost like a cross between a cookie and cornbread. I bet they'd be great with some butter and cinnamon sugar sprinkled on top. They are moist and have a good, crumbly texture but they just needed something else for me. Maybe I'll google scones and do some research.

0 comments: