3.02.2009

Getting things in order....

First of all, let me apologize to all of my five readers for the lack of updates.

I have no reasons, to be honest, except that other things just keep getting in the way of blogging. Not much has been going on. My aunt and cousin have been coming over just about every night to eat dinner. Plus, with the Sacrifice looming in April we have had several rehearsals at church that take up most of my Sundays.

This post is going to be kind of all over the place.

Gracie had pictures taken at school very recently, so maybe sometime in the near future I can post an updated photo of her. She has become infatuated with all things princess and castles since my sister, Jessica, brought her a photo of Cinderella's castle from Disney in Florida. The castle is illuminated in this blue color, very pretty, but all Gracie talks about right now is dressing up so she can be a princess.

Speaking of Gracie, I did ask her tonight who she thought the baby would look like when it comes out. It's almost impossible to imagine someone who resembles Gracie but doesn't look exactly like her. A lot of people say Gracie is the spitting image of me. I wonder if this other baby will have traits similar to hers, or features - same nose, or maybe the same mouth? Or will this baby look completely different?

I have my next OB appointment this Thursday. And then April 1st is what I'm calling "G Day" around here, or in a better way - Gender Day. I still feel in my heart that this baby is a girl, but I in no way would be upset about having a boy. And the idea of Bryan literally fainting if we find out it's a boy - makes me giggle anyway. I'll need to remember my camera for sure!

Time to put Gracie down for bed....

0 comments: