3.11.2009

Quick prayer request

Small note....I added a poll on the side, just out of curiosity, to see who could figure out if we are having a boy or a girl. I'm thinking of doing some kind of blogger give-a-way (never done one before) so watch for my next post for more details.

In other news, please be in prayer for my good friend Amy Wade. If you are a visitor of her blog, you know she just lost her grandmother on Monday. Her grandmother had been facing several obstacles over the past few months with broken legs and repeat hospitalizations for UTIs. And to echo what Amy said, although they knew the end was close - it is still a loss none the less. Please be in prayer for the Wades, for Amy's sister Kellyn and her husband Jason, and for Amy's parents Tom and Soyna. The funeral is today so please be in prayer for them.

2 comments:

McCrory Family said...

We are in prayer for Amy and her family.

McCrory Family said...

P.S. I'm voting BOY :)