10.02.2009

Doctors, Flu Shots, and Weddings!

Ok, so not all in that order!

The picture above is baby James with my OBGYN, Dr. Joseph Desautel.

What is neat about this picture is:
#1 - He delivered both of my children via C-Section and
#2 - I have a photo similar to this one of the doctor with Gracie! It is actually posted as her birth announcement among the ones tacked up on boards at his office.

I visited my doctor for my 6 week follow up on Sept. 28th, and it was neat to compare my 6-week follow up with James to my follow up with Gracie.
Total weight gained with Gracie: 25 lbs.
Total weight lost at 6 week follow up: 55 lbs (baby + 30 more lbs.)

Total weight gained with James: 32 lbs.
Total weight lost at 6 week follow up: 47 lbs. (baby + 15 more lbs.)

Different in weight gain with James compared to Gracie: 7 lbs.

I had fun looking at Gracie's baby book and then looking at James, so I might start making comparisons in height/weight and photos when he has his 2 month appointment.

Then there is this random photo of James, since he likes to sleep during most of his photo ops!:


I also got my flu shot on Tuesday, which I was not too thrilled about. My arm still hurts in that spot, but it was hurting more Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

So that's my quick jumbled post.....but before I finish it up, I want to wish these people (AKA Karen and John Guthrie!) a life of happily wedded bliss since they got married this past Saturday!

0 comments: