10.10.2009

James - Two Months

James at one month.....

and James at two months!


The first few physical appearances I notice: his face is not as round anymore. He is getting longer (I can tell by comparing the area of the bouncy seat he covers in each photo). His hair acts like it is starting to thin out, and I really am beginning to think that his hair is going to be curly (any time he gets it washed or he gets sweaty, it curls up in the back).

Other milestones:
1.I got my first official smile at 1AM on Sept 24th!
2.He slept through the night for the first time on Sept 27th (although he hasn't done it since then! Did anybody else have this problem with one of their babies? Gracie slept through the night at 3 weeks old!)
3. He is more vocal - babbling, cooing, whining (crying but it's just noise, no real crying) and hates it when you stop talking to him.
4. He is staying awake for longer periods of time and developing some kind of schedule I can follow
5. He is starting to like his swing more! YAY!
6. He has started to notice that he has a tongue, and that if he moves his arms and legs - THEY WORK!
7. He still prefers to be swaddled when he's going to sleep, but I think that's only occasionally now
8. He seems to have outgrown his colic/it's not as bad at night anymore. Whoo hoo!

He will get the last bottle of breast milk that I have on Monday, and then he starts daycare on Tuesday. I go back to work officially on Thursday. Pray for me, I'm already dreading it!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

He is such a little doll baby. i can't wait until Saturday...woohoo!!!