12.21.2009

Favorite Holiday Foods



Okay so technically this would go much better on Cheese Grits and Jesus, but I am posting it here anyway. I'll link to the other blog as well.

One of the girls I work with reminded me yesterday that she loves the holidays because I tend to bake alot - not just cookies and cakes, but also bread - and last year, we had Amish Friendship Bread starters passing through our church like the swine flu (ah, a joke!)

I'm sure anyone from church who encountered one or begged others to take a starter off their hands understands my pain! Even so, I thought I might share this recipe for those who've never heard of it before.

And now I'm tossing around the idea of making some myself.

But first, I'd like to have some volunteers who want a starter for themselves.

0 comments: