12.03.2009

Thanksgiving 2009

So the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, Gracie's preschool had a "Thanksgiving Feast" for the kids - to which they were permitted to bring two guests. Thankfully, Bryan was able to go into work at noon so we both got to go eat lunch with our daughter at her school. Which was a big deal for her.

Gracie and I showing off her Thanksgiving Placemat (which has found a new home on Nana's refrigerator in her new house!)

My sweet big girl

Showing off her placemat again

The day of Thanksgiving I had to work until 11am (oh, the joys of retail!) and then we went to my grandparents house for lunch. We got to visit with a lot of family members we don't see very often, and it was really nice to get to see everyone.

James with my Granny

James with my Pawpaw, who is one of his name sakes (my grandfather's name is James also)

Sleeping off the turkey - yeah, right!

0 comments: