12.18.2009

The Sing-Off on NBC

Okay so if you haven't seen this show, you've already missed all the fun. These are not JUST acapella groups - but groups from all over the place who make their own music. Literally! My favorite group on the show got voted off on Tuesday night.

If you missed Noteworthy's performances, you can check out my favorite right here:


I am shocked to learn that two girls can actually beatbox - AND they are good at it!!
I want to learn how to do that!!

But since they got voted off on Tuesday, my vote is for the guys who refer to themselves on the show as "The Bubs."
Check out my favorite performance from them here:


If you haven't seen the show, which aired Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, the season finale is Dec. 21st. The last three groups (Bubs included) will perform for a load of cash and a record contract.

0 comments: