1.07.2010

Happy Birthday, Tina!!



I just wanted to wish my baby sister (far left) a happy birthday today. I can NOT believe she is 18 already. Time has gone by so fast and she is so grown up now...I remember when she was still a little girl!

Tina is the "neglected" child (or so she tells it) because she only has TWO professional photos of herself from birth to age five, and we just recently found the only home video of her first year of existence. Sadly, her name is mispelled and she is given some terrible nicknames in the video. There is also evidence of my mom and I torturing her by feeding her cheerios! But we LOVE you Tina!

I'm not excited about her graduating this May because it's just means I'm getting older...but I love her very much and she'll always be Gracie's F.A.T. (Favorite Aunt Tina).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINA!!!

0 comments: