1.23.2010

Look what the kids can do!

I've been MIA I know. Forgive me? I wanted to share some new pictures.


Gracie's new haircut!
I just got so sick of ponytails and ponytails and fly away hair and static, that I decided on something drastic. The picture I took was much different than the end result, but it gives her hair more body than it had and it also leaves room to still style, use barretts, or even ponytails if we want.
And we decided to do the haircut the morning of a very important day/event...

The day she was the flower girl in my friend,Brooke's, wedding!

And not to leave out James (AKA "Pork Chop") look what HE can do!


I apologize in advance for the snotty nose (it seems he's had it since birth!) and the upper body nudity. Hey, at least he's sporting a diaper!

Anyway, if you guessed he was sitting up - you'd be right! He only lasted long enough for me to snap these two pictures, but who cares?? He has also learned how to roll over! Now if someone would talk to him about kicking that 2AM bottle, we'd be set.

2 comments:

Lori Mercer said...

Oh how precious! I LOVE Gracie's new do! Way to go James! Sitting up means less spitting up! :)

Wade's World said...

Gracie's new haircut is gorgeous, and is it really a wonder that Jamaes can only sit up for about 2 seconds. The kid is clearly malnourished!