4.09.2008

I've Been Tagged!!

Okay, so I could totally act like I'm not super-excited that Amy Wade tagged me...but why should I lie? I'm so excited that I'm spending the last half of my lunch break answering these questions!!

Five things on my to-do list today...
1. Go back to work and "work" as little as possible! :)
2. Teach Preschool Mission Friends tonight at church
3. Eat dinner with Jeremy, Amy, and Jackson
4. Work on the laundry a little bit when I get home
5. Load the dishwasher

Five snacks I enjoy...
1. Popcorn (if popcorn was an addiction, I would be an addict!!)
2. Cookies (not picky about what kind, but I do love fresh-baked!)
3. These apple slice things at Winn-Dixie with caramel creme dip and granola
4. Oat & Chocolate Fiber One Bars (don't knock 'em till you try 'em!)
5. Chips & Salsa

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire ...
1. Give to our church
2. Help my mom get out of debt
3. Take a family mini-vacation
4. Give to some charities that I love
5. Save, save, save!

Five bad habits...
1. I.Am.A.Germophobe. Please take me seriously when I say this, I have serious issues. Hand sanitizer, Lysol, wiping down shopping card handles, washing my hands to the point that I feel OCD, avoiding public restrooms. The only places I don't normally get OCD about it are church and home. Seriously.
2. I bite the skin around my fingernails. Not my nails (because they are too hard)
3. I am very unforgiving when it comes to forgiveness-but I'm working on it!!
4. I tend to overcriticize myself. Alot.
5. Always being late for work. Always.

Five places I have lived ...
1. Montgomery, Alabama
2. Morbach, West Germany (when they were divided)
3. Hampton, Virginia
4. Ft. Walton Beach/Destin, Florida
5. Millbrook, Alabama

Five jobs I've had...
1. Little Ceasar's pizza employee
2. Alley Coordinator @ Red Lobster (basically prepping plates for customers)
3. Waffle House waitress
4. In-Store Coordinator for Winn-Dixie Millbrook
5.MOMMY! (Most Important Job.Ever.)

I tag:
Lyndsey

Rachael

Suz

Janell

Heather

0 comments: