4.08.2008

Restless

I am up early. And on my day off. Which doesn't annoy me as it often does, I know I was restless last night checking repeatedly for any update on Angie and baby Audrey. Audrey was born at 4:31 yesterday, and while doctors had said she wouldn't survive the birthing process, Todd, Angie, and the girls were able to love little Audrey until she passed at 6:45 last night.
And still, I am at a loss for words. I don't even personally know this family (I am familiar with Todd because of Selah) and had no idea of this story of theirs until Amy linked it on her blog. And even Amy doesn't know how she found their story. (Amy and I talked a few times last night because she doesn't have internet at home and I was giving updates on Audrey's situation).
Amy and I also talked last night about how Angie's unbelievable story totally puts life into perspective for both of us. And speaking of putting life into perspective, here is my greatest blessing....

A picture of Gracie and her BFF, Dora the Explorer.

My mom gave us money for Easter, and Gracie's money bought her a Dora table!

Decked out in her Easter best for Granddaddy's wedding.

One of the bushes outside my mom's house has flowers blooming. Gracie brought me one.

Isn't she beautiful?

1 comments:

Wade's World said...

She is beautiful...

The other blog that you may want to check out is Boothe Farley at
http://www.conorbootheandgirls.blogspot.com/

Another unbelievable woman with an undeniable Christian faith