7.12.2008

Beach Bound and Diaper Free!

Okay so for those of you who might be interested, you will be excited to know that the only time Gracie's little bottom has been graced by a diaper is right before I tucked her into bed the past few nights. I kind of panic a little when we go out in just "big girl panties", but she seems to be okay. Last night she spent about an hour and a half (closer to two hours) in Goody's with me and my mom during that horrendous rain storm.
When I got home, I figured if Mom had to go then Gracie might. And it worked!
So just as a precaution when we head for Gulf Shores tomorrow, I am packing four pull ups and four diapers (diapers are for bedtime only). I don't really think it's necessary to take the potty chair, I think we'll just help her with the big one instead.

We will be back Wednesday from Gulf Shores, and I'll be on vacation until next Monday so I'll definitely be posting some pictures! Take care and love y'all!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job, Gracie...guess M&M's are doing the trick!!