7.08.2008

Just checkin' in!

Hey folks, just checking in to let all our friends know we're still here! Mawmaw has been home since Thursday and there has been alot of whining and crying (not me, honest!) for some reason unknown to me. Also, potty training has started. Let me just tell you that while God blessed me with a mostly well-mannered child in every other area, potty-training is where He decided to throw in some humor.
Gracie will sit on the potty.
And sit.
And sit.
And sit.
Nothing happens.
"I'm done!" she declares.

Ten minutes later, she has wet her panties. Praise God for training pants because I'd have come unglued by now!!!

Anyway, today we have decided not to sit in front of the TV (as we've done the last few days) and actually go SHOPPING (we've done that once already!) mainly because I need a bathing suit for our mini-vacation to Gulf Shores this weekend.

Take care and I'll try to take some pictures today to post later this week!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, fun..... We are just getting the pee pee part down pat with Lily. She did that kind of thing too except she would sit and then say "I don't have to go" then get up and pee right on the floor in front of the potty. We are now working on the poop part and I am beside myself. I keep throwing the panties away cause I hate washing it out. Have fun and good luck!