12.10.2008

Miracle on Main Street

Okay, now that I have shared The Big Joke with you I would like to get back to a very important post that I have neglected the last few days. The children's choirs at our church put on a musical/drama production Sunday Dec.7th. To say they did an awesome job would be an understatement. These kids worked really hard and it paid off in the end because they did a wonderful job!

I was informed Wednesday night before Dec. 7th that Gracie's preschool choir would be performing before the actual performance began. Not only did I misplace her choir shirt and tear the entire house apart looking for it, but I was also concerned about whether or not she would actually sing this year - given her track record last year and how vacation Bible school ended in disaster.

Imagine my total shock and surprise when Gracie actually managed to get up on stage and sing! No tears! No tantrums!
You need proof?





That is Gracie on the left. To her immediate right is Noah and to Noah's right is Sabrina. The lady you see in the pictures in Mrs. Diane, their choir teacher.

0 comments: