6.07.2008

VBS Ends in Disaster

Ok, well not absolute disaster! Mrs. Debbie, Gracie's teacher, told us all week long about how she sang all the time in class. Especially in music. So last night they get ALL the preschoolers onstage to sing and wouldn't you know it? My daughter plops herself down on the floor and has a tantrum. Just starts crying while everybody else is singing! "I want my maaaamaaa!!"
I couldn't believe it! All this practicing, Nana Kay had even come to see her, and all just so we could watch her throw herself on the floor and cry.

Anyhow, I have not been able to locate the USB port to plug the camera up, so my last few VBS pictures will have to wait. I have a homemade veggie lasagna in the oven and then first thing in the morning we are going to pack up the van and head off to Atlanta! I'm sure I'll have tons of pictures when we get home.

1 comments:

Wade's World said...

Absolutely hilarious!!!

Sorry to laugh, but I can only imagine what Jackson is going to do to me in front of the church next year. Stay tuned for further VBS disasters!!!