6.09.2008

Aquarium Trip


Okay, so I really, really, really wanted to come home early this afternoon and post every single picture and these awesome stories about the fun we had. And there was much fun to be had visiting the Atlanta Zoo and the Georgia Aquarium. However, we also had to deal with getting lost finding our hotel, trying to leave the hotel today only to discover a dead battery, and then getting side tracked for an hour to locate a Wal-mart to purchase said battery and then find 85 to get back home. Did I mention I've been fighting this nasty allergy attack since Friday that has now turned into an ugly cough?
All that said, we did have a great time and I know Gracie did too. She was disappointed we had to come home!

Some things that suprised me:
1. Gracie not crying when we made her get off the carousel at the zoo.
2. Gracie sleeping all night in a pack-n-play in our hotel.
3. Gracie taking a 30 minute nap in the car ride to the hotel and still being pleasant at dinner that night.
4. The decent prices and edible taste of the food at the Atlanta Zoo.
5. How nice random strangers can be when you ask if they have jumper cables.
6. How cute Gracie can appear to total strangers.
7. How awesome the aquarium actually was.
8. How glad and sad at the same time I am to be.

I can't promise I will post every single picture tonight, I do have some being developed at Wal-mart so those of you who we see often can actually look at all of them. I do, however, want to post one of the videos from the zoo (the only videos I took) because of how absolutely amazing both of them are. So enjoy, and I will post more very soon! I will post the second video later.

Gracie & the Tiger (that is Gracie on the left, who sticks her arm in front of the lion at the end)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Gracie is adorable, as always! Glad to hear yall had so much fun!! This makes me wish my girls were little again!!!