6.29.2008

Happy Birthday, Mawmaw!


Special note: (thank you, Heidi!) this is a picture of me and my mother, taken when I was three or maybe four I believe. Heidi noticed that Gracie and I look a lot alike as children, and she's right!
Okay, so she's not my Mawmaw (she's my Mom!) and today is technically not her birthday. Unless you're in Qatar. Which is where she is. And right now, it is 5:00am on June 30, 2008, which means my mom is another year older!!

I wanted to call and wish her happy birthday, but we have digital phones and when the weather is bad they tend to act stupid. So I wanted to post it here so she'd know we were thinking about.

AND SHE'LL BE HERE IN A FEW DAYS!!!

Happy Birthday, Mom! We'll see you Thursday!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey, I check your blog out every now and then through Candy Jones... I just want to ask, is that you as a child in this pic... Sorry, I did not read post before I commented. It is the most striking resemblance of mother/child I have ever seen if it is.. If it is Gracelyn then just ignore my stupidity.
Heidi