6.14.2008

What is the worst meal you ever had?
Oh wow. Okay, while my mom is notoriously known for "back of the soup can" recipes (one of them was REALLY bad!) I will take credit for the nasty meal I ever made. And hands down, Bryan agrees with me on this one. I love cooking. I love Rachael Ray. But be forewarned, I don't like all her recipes. However, she made this Thai peanut chicken one night on an episode and made it look REALLY easy. In a nutshell, when I tried to recreate it, it was like eating grilled chicken smothered in peanut butter. Needless to say, that is the bar we set all our other "bad meals" at. Nothing can top peanut butter chicken.

Name one place you could vacation every year?
Orlando. Universal.

5 things that drive you crazy?
1. I work in retail. Specifically, in a grocery store. I handle customers all day. Voids, refunds, money orders, western unions. It bothers me to no end for a customer to come into the store on their cell phone, and stay on their cell phone the entire time. I refuse to help someone who is too busy carrying on a conversation with someone else!!
2. People who walk suuuuuuper slow and are in front of me. Blocking the aisle, so I can't get around.
3. People who think that in order to communicate with some one else, they had to use profanity. Every other word.
4. Germs. Seriously, if you think I'm joking-ask my family.
5. People who have the impression that because I (or any one else) go to church, that you are "too good" for certain things.

Name 3 people from your past that make you stop and think, “Hey, I wonder what ever happened to…”
I'll pass.

Kids' TV show you might actually enjoy more than your kids do?
Hi-5 on TLC and that's about it

5 Worst movies you’ve ever seen?
1. Number 23 with Jim Carrey
2. One Hour Photo with Robin Williams
3. Titanic. I'm sorry, THE SHIP SANK!!!
4. She-Devil with Roseanne. Worst Movie Ever.
5. Any Star Wars or Star Trek movie. <---I agree with Amy here!!

Most under-rated TV show you watch regularly?
Bryan and I watch alot of "True Hollywood Story" shows, and some of the Dateline NBC specials about true crime. I am literally amazed at what some people will do to others.

Most popular TV show you never watch?
Lost. Never interested, never will be.

Celebrity whose looks you’d like to have?
Reese Witherspoon or Jennifer Garner. Anne Hathaway, because she looks so much like a classic beauty.

Celeb you can’t stand?
Kevin Costner, Keanu Reeves, and Hilary Duff. They just bug me.

What did you do today?
Worked and came home. We're having burgers for dinner. Yay!

Who are you tagging?
Amy has already tagged everybody I know....so if you want to be tagged, YOU'RE IT!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

310057872199
Miranda, go to ebay and search for the above item number. It is 3 smocked dresses, 1 smocked pants outfit and a smocked shirt for $40. It ends in one hours though so do it quickly!!

Wade's World said...

You really didn't like She Devil? I thought that movie was hilarious :)