6.11.2008

10 Years Ago...

What was I doing 10 years ago?
In 1998, I was working full-time at the Winn-Dixie in Montgomery. I was living with my maternal grandparents at the time.

5 Nonimportant things/habits/quirks
1. I am a Germophobe. Honestly, I think I have stock invested in Germ-X, Lysol, and Clorox all three.
2. When I drink coke or something from a can, I swish it around in my mouth before I swallow it.
3. I am a planner. I love schedules. I love the orderlyness of schedules.
4. I have a serious popcorn addiction.
5. I am obsessed with chapstick. If I don't have it in my pocket, I panic until I can find it or buy a new tube of it.

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. After tithing 10%, I would invest some of it in a savings account.
2. Put aside mucho amounts of money for Gracie's education.
3. Travel
4. Help my mom pay off some debt.
5. Donate to charities for needing/abused/neglected children.

5 Foods I enjoy
1. Chicken. I don't care if it's grilled, fried or what.
2. Pasta. Again, any kind.
3. Popcorn
4. my Granny's homemade dressing (she makes it at Thanksgiving and Christmas)
5. Green beans

5 Places I have lived
1. My mom's house
2. My grandparent's house
3. Mine and Bryan's apartment
4. Mine and Bryan's house
5. A house with some friends

1 comments:

Mom to the 3rd degree said...

Chris is the same way with his chapstick. He will wake up at 2am looking for it! That's crazy I've never known anyone else to do that