1.23.2009

Time for Change Part 2

Okay so I accidentally deleted my last post and just do not have the patience to re-upload all those pictures.

For those of you who may have had to log in to read my blog, you may have noticed you came directly to it on this visit.

That is because I have made my blog public again.

I chose to go private for a while for a number of reasons, none of which matter anymore. The point is I enjoy the fact that my blog is public and want to be able to share my life with Gracie (and baby #2) with anyone who has an interest in reading it.

I have nothing against people who have private blogs, I know many who do - it's just not for me.

Thanks for reading and see you at my next post!

FYI: It will probably include pictures of Gracie making a Build A Bear for her new sibling!

0 comments: