8.12.2008

Bento Lunch #2

Not to steal from Wendolonia (mainly because she posted a very encouraging post on my first Bento Box lunch yesterday), but I will give out some good comments myself - I am just in the beginning stages of Bento Box lunches, so if you want some great ideas for lunch items or suggestions on how to pack (I'm still learning) check out her website. I will continue to post each bento lunch this week in a post with other things, but after next week I'll probably just do a weekly recap similar to Wendy's on her blog. It's just easier that way. Then I can also recap what did/did not work for us.

On to the goods....I present, Bento lunch #2! This one was a bit harder to decide on how to pack everything, but in the end I suppose it worked out okay:

Grapes, vanilla yogurt raisins, Mini Keebler fudge stripe cookies, Teriyaki beef jerky sticks, and a small Baybel cheese round. She ate all but two of the beef jerky sticks and a few of the yogurt raisins.

My main issue right now is not what to pack, but how to pack it. I went back to Wendy's blog and noticed that she's not using the little silicon cups EVERY day, just some days. I have also bought bananas, and may pack that tomorrow to see if I can work on packing it just right.
I know it doesn't happen overnight, but I'm quite proud of the two I have packed so far!

0 comments: