8.28.2008

Have a good weekend!

Hey folks!
Sorry for the lack of posts, we've just been busy with school and work and falling into a nice routine. I am still hard at work with learning how to build Gracie's bento box properly, and just have not had time to take pictures. My homemade pasta salad went untouched today, so Gracie ended up having some Ritz Bitz for snack.
She seems to really be enjoying school, not being clingy or crying at all. It kind of reminds me of how she has come to be at church, she's grown accustomed to the fact of being left for a while without money. (FYI to Amy Wade-I promise Jackson will reach that point too!).

Anyway, I am off Sunday through Tuesday and we have made plans to go to Pratt Park for their Labor Day festivities, so I will definitely have pictures to post very soon.

Take care!

0 comments: