9.05.2008

Before you yell at me....

I'm not a politician. I am a person who is quite possibly, more interested in what is going on inside the cover of People magazine or on the next episode of Grey's Anatomy than in politics.

I have never voted. Not once. Not a local election, not a presidential election. And I used to reason that my vote didn't matter because if I wasn't interested - and I didn't know politics - what did I care?

Then after some long thought and reading some of the information about this upcoming election, I did something drastic yesterday:

I registered to vote.

Aren't you so proud????

2 comments:

Wade's World said...

OMG. Just kidding!!

I can only congratulate you if you promise to vote for the "right" candidate :) Kidding!!! I'm proud of you for registering!!!

Unknown said...

I am soooo proud!