9.15.2008

New Blog Layout, NEW PHOTO!!!



Sorry. I'm only mildly excited. When I went to pick Gracie up from school today, they had the pictures that were taken back in August (the week after school started). I was so worried about this because I know how Gracie can be...sometimes she's all about having her picture taken, and other times (like Labor Day at Pratt Park) she was less than interested in having my camera in her face.

I absolutely LOVE this picture and wanted to share it, even though it's yucked up by all the "proof" seals. My little baby is growing up so fast!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the new blog look and the picture is precious!! The dress should be mailed today...aren't you excited??

Wade's World said...

I love the picture!! She looks so grown up!!

Candy Jones said...

Gracie is beautiful. David could not believe that was her. Our babies grow up way too fast! Love your new blog look too.