9.11.2008

9.11.01

Seven years is a long time. As of September 7, 2008, that is the number of years that Bryan and I have been in a relationship. I remember waking up that morning to the TV being on at my apartment. I remember hearing all the noise in the background on the TV, and wondering what was going on.
I remember being stunned into silence sitting on my bed as the second plane crashed into the World Trade Center. Since that day, I can't physically watch that happen on television. When those buildings fell that day, it was like something out of a huge Hollywood blockbuster.

When I googled September 11, 2001 the first that popped up were images of that day. Images like this one have been forever etched in my mind.

We talked about 9/11 today at work. I doubt there is one person in this country who can not remember where they were. I know that day will be one that made history that Gracie will learn more about in years to come.

If you have a moment, remember with me....

1 comments:

Wade's World said...

It is still hard to remember. I was in Auburn, in class, and I had no idea what was unfolding while I sat there listening to my teacher. I will NEVER forget that day. It was horrible...