9.24.2008

Prayer for Eddie & Karen

If you read my blog and go to church with me, you know already who Eddie and Karen are. For those of you not aware who would still like to pray for them, Eddie and Karen Harris attend Glynwood Baptist where I also go to church. Eddie was scheduled on Monday to have double knee replacement surgery, and with the exception of a blood clot the surgery was a success. However, sometime Tuesday morning Eddie suffered a stroke that has greatly affected his right side.

As of this morning, he has more use of his left side but is still not able to talk. What Karen and Eddie had planned would only take about a month to recover from has now become a major setback. Please lift them up in prayer, and continue to pray for them as they deal with what has been laid before them. These are two of the sweetest people I have ever been blessed to call my friends, and Eddie means a great deal to me and has been a good, Christian role model to me. And he's just such a sweet, genuine guy you can't help but love him.

Please continue to lift them up in prayer.

0 comments: