8.13.2008

Bento Lunch #3

Ladies and gentlemen of the blog world, I present to you my own Bento creation (meaning I've yet to see it be done with a bento!):



I had to run to Wal-mart yesterday for some things you can't purchase at a grocery store (enough said) and while I was there, stopped in their produce department to look for a particular item. They didn't have it. I did, however, pass the bag salads and hesitate. Gracie likes salad. I have little condiment bottles yet to be used for her bento. So I bought a small bag of plain salad mix, and I knew I had everything else at home. What you see in the above photo is fully cooked chicken pieces - Tyson to be exact. She didn't eat much of those. Then the salad with some soft bacon bits on top, the two small bottles of light Italian salad dressing, and a man shaped cheese with a heart (I didn't want to waste any cheese). She literally ate everything but the chicken!

SUCCESS!

1 comments:

Candy Jones said...

Just wanted to thank you for the prayer request at Glynwood for my grandma. I still get some prayer updates from greg and I saw it. It really means a lot to me that you thought of us to do that.

Also, you have me interested in the Bento thing. I have never heard of that so I am wanting to find out more. Pretty neat. And, Gracie is beautiful. Can't believe how fast they grow!