8.03.2008

Change of Heart

If you are one of my loyal blog readers, you may know me well enough to know that there has been something going on in my life in terms of my relationship with my husband. In a nutshell, God spoke to me through this radio program the other day and I can honestly tell you it was a hard pill to swallow.

I found myself agreeing with most of the material, and suddenly I realized I was just as guilty as these women who blamed everything on their husbands. He doesn't do this, he doesn't do that. He doesn't appreciate me or love me or he'd do these things. Instead of asking others to pray that God will change his heart, I should be asking God to change ME.

I just wanted to share this with those of you who are married, whether your troubles are constant or for the most part you sail through those troubles. There is hope, but turn the focus on yourself instead of your husband and see how God works his magic!

2 comments:

Wade's World said...

Thanks for sharing Miranda. You are in my prayers...

Mom to the 3rd degree said...

miranda i read your blog at the right time. Thanks so much! I've been having problems with my marriage, and it's to the point where we have to make a decision, I think if I focus on me, it would help change things. Thanks!