11.06.2008

Birthday Post (Finally!)

Now that our week has calmed down a little bit, I thought I'd post pictures from Gracie's birthday party. I won't give the recap because most of you know the drill: cake, kids, and presents. The carnival party turned out really nice in my humble opinion. And all the kids seemed more excited with Gracie's kitchen than in watching her open any of the other presents.

I sincerely apologize for the lack of commentary to go with the photos, but in trying to get them up I realized that blogger is not uploading them in order - and I'm being lazy. Plus, Bryan's dad has been in town for the week and we've been super busy. So I'm only posting these pictures at the request of Ms. Leigh, so she can admire her handiwork of the circus outfit. You did an awesome job, Leigh, and Gracie loved the monkey!












1 comments:

Candy Jones said...

So cute. I love the outfit, the cake, and the kitchen. Happy Birthday to Gracie!!!