11.11.2008

Praise & Prayers

While Amy and I do our fair share of blog stalking, there are some blogs I visit more frequently than others. And while I know that there are people hurting and in pain all over our world, this family is one that has just touched my heart.
I found them immediately after their daughter was born and Tricia was awaiting a lung transplant. I have posted about them before, concerning prayer for the lymphoma that chemotherapy doesn't seem to be helping with.

Nathan just posted an update last night that you can read here. Thank God for small miracles! I am thankful that the spot on Tricia's lungs is an infection, while I know just from what Nathan stated that her immune system has a harder time fighting off infections because it is weakened. I am just elated to hear that it is only an infection, and not cancer.

I know that Nathan and Tricia are faithful Christians who, as Nate said: As always, we trust that God knows our future and wants the best for us, even when it doesn't feel that way.

Nathan and Tricia, if you are reading this: Know that there is another small soul in this world praying for you and your family. That whatever God's will is for your lives, He will make it known to you. I'm glad to hear that Tricia is feeling better and hope you guys get to close on your house very soon!

1 comments:

Candy Jones said...

I love to keep up with this family and keep them in my prayers. LOVE your new blog look too. My favorite you have done so far.