11.25.2008

More prayers, please

In no particular order....

Please pray for one of my oldest (and by oldest I don't mean she's old, I mean we've been friends since seventh grade!!!) Carolyn who just found out in October that she and her husband, Scott, are expecting a baby. I am excited for them - having a child can be nerve wracking and exciting all at the same time!
Oh and Carolyn if you are reading this: I agree with what you said on your blog. People can tell you everything they know about pregnancy and childbirth, and yet every single pregnancy is different. Just keep whatever you are told or what you learn in a little bank in your memory for later use. You'll learn what you need to know as you go through this! I'm excited for you guys And I know your Dad is too.... :)

Also please continue to be in prayer for my brother-in-law Joe and his family. His father died unexpectedly on Saturday and the funeral is late this morning. My mother-in-law says everyone seems to be doing well. They are all strong Christian people but I am sure, as with any loss, while they know he is in heaven it is still a sudden loss to learn to cope with.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Love the new blog look. It's the best one yet by far. Love it, love it, love it!!!!! Did you do it yourself?

Carolyn Wolfe said...

Thank you for the prayers and well wishes :-) I have been bad at keeping up with everyones blogs the past few months, but I hope things slow down after the new year. I brought home my old cedar chest from VA in November and in it was a picture of me, you and celina. I am going to scan it an send it to you, just don't expect it too quickly :-) I also found that studio pic we took with Nancy and Kerry. That had to have been the 9th or 10th grade! Talk about memory lane!
Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you and please keep praying, it seems to be working :-) as usual :-)
Love you and think about you always :-)
Carolyn