11.09.2008

What's great about 8?

Disclaimer: Because Amy and I visit most of them same blogs and/or know the same people, I am not tagging anybody. I will, however, share my answers with you. I can picture all of you on the edge of your chairs in anticipation.

8 TV shows I watch
1. Days of Our Lives. Say what you will about soap operas and all that jazz, I totally get that it's not realistic but I am hooked.
2. One Tree Hill. Again, same as number one but this is one of view teeny bopper dramas I can actually sit through without feeling nauseous.
3. Grey's Anatomy. I don't care what anybody says, this is way less depressing than sitting through ER.
4. Friends. Okay, now only in rerun format but they're all still funny to me!
5. CSI. I will not be specific because there are only like three hundred different versions of this show. All good.
6. Reba. I don't know how I missed the show before it went into reruns, but some of her stuff is hysterical!
7. Cosby Show
8. Full House


8 Things that happened yesterday
1. I went to work.
2. Nana Kay dropped Gracie off at work.
3. Gracie and I came home to unload groceries.
4. Gracie and I went to Michael's for scrapbooking supplies.
5. After I fed her a dinner of spaghettios, string cheese, and apple slices (don't judge!), Bryan gave Gracie a bath.
6. Bryan and I had what he called an "old country" dinner - fried ham, scalloped potatoes, cornbread dressing and brussel sprouts.
7. I made cookie bar brownies for dessert.
8. The three of us watched "Garfield:The Movie". Apparently now Gracie is in love with the fat cat!

8 Favorite places to eat:
1. Chick-Fil-A
2. O'Charley's
3. Applebee's
4. Wendy's
5. Olive Garden
6. Moe's
7. Captain D's
8. Home

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. December. Not just because it is my birthday (the 8th) but because ON my birthday, my mother will be coming home from Qatar for that month.
2. Being an aunt for the first time ever!
3. Spending this first REAL Christmas with Gracie, who has just started asking about Santa Claus. I will post later about this issue! Not that I have an issue with Santa, but I want her to understand the real meaning of Christmas: Our Savior.
4. The new season of "Secret Life of the American Teenager." Call me a closet teeny bopper show fan, but I actually liked it.
5. Winter. Cold weather. Hot chocolate and lots of blankets. I love this time of year!
6. My Premier Jewelry party. And I'm not a big fan of jewelry, so that speaks volumes!
7. The next year in the life of our church. I've just seen so many of the possibilities over the last few months with Bro. Bruce as our new pastor....I'm excited about the future of life @ Glynwood!
8. The New Year and whatever it has in store for my family!

8 Things on my wish list:
1. A "new to us" vehicle.
2. A radio/alarm clock type gadget to play my iPod.
3. Be Delicious perfume by DKNY.
4. A new hair cut.
5. Some new winter sweaters. Most of mine are so old!
6. A vacation.
7. Getting back on our feet as a family.
8. To go back to school and get a Master's degree.

1 comments:

Wade's World said...

Wasn't that fun!!!