11.10.2008

Do YOU want to be different?

Someone I know, and I can't remember who either has a quote in their email signature or something that simply states: Be the change you want to see in the world.

And I love that quote. It's one that sticks with me constantly. And when I was checking out Angie's blog the other day about "Seven Prayers a Day" (where she uses Bible passages and adapts them into prayers) one of those prayers really jumped out at me. It reminded me of that quote I've already talked about and when I checked it out in my own Bible, I noticed that it was worded slightly different. That Bible verse is now underneath the photo of Gracie at the top of my blog.

Anyway, all that said I just wanted to share a video that I am not certain I've posted here before. I don't know if it's a God thing or what, but this whole idea of not being changed by this world but living by the example of what Jesus did for us and how much he loves us has just stuck with me like super glue. And no matter how much I try to hide from it or run from it, the idea just keeps seeking me out. So I wanted to share this beautiful song, if you've never heard it before.

0 comments: