10.31.2008

I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee...

I have to admit, while I thought she was much cuter as Dorothy last year, this Bumble Bee costume has grown on me this year. I am not looking forward to the years ahead when she actually wants to fight me on what kind of costume she can wear, so I'm hoping that by teaching her early that she will understand how I feel about Halloween. Number one, I just don't see a point in all the blood/guts/gore of it, much less do I enjoy it. She can be just as happy as a Princess or a bumble bee and still collect just as much candy. Sure, I want her to enjoy the fun in it - but that's basically where it ends. No door to door trick or treating for this family, and that's just my own preference.
I feel much better with the fall festivals at churches, or even going downtown like we did last night. And the kids still had a blast!

Sadly, after hooking my camera up to get the photos on the computer I realized I had not taken a single shot of Gracie from Wednesday night. But it was mass chaos at church anyway, so the pictures from Thursday night will just have to do!


Maggie and Gracie on the carousel.


Is he not the cutest thing ever? And such a flirt....


Gracie and Maggie hangin' out in the wagon.


Another wagon shot!


Gracie in her bumble bee gear.


As if one cute baby wasn't enough, I give you a second one! This is Madison Grace, who - pardon the sour expression - was hungry.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

birthday party pictures, lady, please???? lol how did it go?