10.15.2008

Prayers for Tricia

This has got to be one of THE cutest families ever.

I don't get to check their blog as much as I frequent some others, but I check in on Nate, Tricia, and baby Gwenyth from time to time. Today I got to the blog to discover that Tricia's chemo has apparently not been effective in reducing the lymphoma that if I am correct, occured as a result of her lung transplant surgery.
You know, I just told Bryan that I've been over in my mind the last few days all of my current worries/concerns in my own life. And sometimes, keeping up with my fellow bloggers in the blogosphere turns out to be a great big reality check for me.

The honest truth is, my concerns are miniscule compared to Nate and Tricia's. Here they have this beautiful baby girl who was born prematurely but in reality appears to be doing as well as possible for a preemie. And then they get set for the lung transplant and it comes off as a success. And now they are facing another setback that the cancer treatment appears to not be working.

I know that Nate and Tricia are always in good spirits. They are both Christians, and I'm sure they know God is on their side always. I heard something a few days ago that if you think your life is bad or your situation is unbearable, somewhere else in the world someone is struggling even more.

I trust God, and I know that whatever His plan is for this little family that He already knows it. Be in prayer for Tricia. I'm sure facing this illness, even with God by her side and her wonderful husband and daughter, that this can get scary and can be very draining physically. I don't know a lot about cystic fibrosis, but I know enough. Please pray for Nate, and for baby Gwenyth as well. Keep this sweet family in your prayers.

2 comments:

CFHusband said...

Thank you Miranda, I appreciate your prayers at this time!

Tricia

Unknown said...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Circus-Tent-Lion-Clown-Denim-Overalls-Custom-12mo-4T_W0QQitemZ360052519079QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

go look at this site on ebay and tell me what you think about these overalls....