12.14.2007

Busy Little Bees!

Sorry for the lack of posting this week, but I've been extremely busy rehearsing for our church's production of "Uncle Phil's Diner" dinner theater, with performances tonight and tomorrow.
Because of my hectic schedule and normal lack of preparation for Christmas shopping, Gracie is spending the weekend with her Nana Kay and will be tucked into bed by the time I come home tomorrow.

And so, I thought I would increase your knowledge of Gracie's ever broadening knowledge. She has learned new songs! Baa Baa Black Sheep, Mary Had a Little Lamb, the Wheels on the Bus, and 10 Little Monkeys.

You know she didn't sit in Santa's lap at the zoo, but she has assured me that she does like Santa. Just not sitting in his lap. And speaking of the jolly fat man (is it wrong of me to say that?) Gracie likes the following Christmas songs: The Hippopotamus Song, Jingle Bells, and The Chipmunk Christmas Song.

She also enjoyed making her "reindeer" at church - a simple Candy Cane with a red pom pom nose, brown pipe cleaner antlers, and two wiggly eyes. However, Gracie has since broken BOTH of her reindeer and we've had to toss them out.

And she loves her Christmas tree so much, she likes to kiss it.

Other than that, everything is pretty much the same in our world. I want to wish all of you a good weekend! Look for a new post from us next week!

0 comments: