12.26.2007

Christmas Day

Unfortunately, for those of you sitting on the edge of your seat wanting to see videos of Gracie, you will have to be patient. Apparently Youtube is way more complicated than I thought! Our Christmas Day was definitely more eventful than Christmas Eve as far as travel, not to mention the fact that the weather was absolutely horrible - overcast, raining, and cold. I told Bryan it was almost like it was raining ICE outside!
Here are some pictures to highlight our day:
These first three pictures are a few of Gracie opening presents from Santa-two new outfits, a Memory game, four music toys, a sticker book, and an Elmo Christmas DVD.



After opening her presents and a quick breakfast of pancakes, hashbrowns, and sausage, we packed up and stopped by to visit Granny before we headed off to spend the afternoon with Nana Kay. Here is a shot of Nana Kay, busy in the kitchen, and Gracie taking up space on the counter:

Opening some presents from Nana Kay.

I think I liked the dress from Aunt Tara and Uncle Joe more than Gracie did (although the boots REALLY got bad reviews from Gracie!)

After our lunch with Nana Kay, Granddaddy, his friend,Mary, Tara, and Joe, we headed home so I could cook dinner for my old friend Kim. (By Old I a mean how long we've been friends, not how old she is!). I made a crumb crusted pork loin, loaded mashed potato casserole, and honey carrots, a Christmas Dinner receipe I found in last month's Southern Living magazine. I decided to go all out with the table setting. Here is the finished product:

0 comments: