12.30.2007

Looking Forward (random post)

So the message at church this morning (during observance of the Lord's supper) is not to stay in the past or look back, but yet to look forward at the possibilities of what God has in store for us in 2008. A really good message by the way!

My mom is coming home this afternoon from Korea, actually she should've landed at the Montgomery Airport thirty minutes ago. Since I am at home with Gracie who is napping, I'm sort of sitting on the phone watching In her Shoes, based on the book by Jennifer Weiner with the same title. While the book gives more of the minor details I love (kind of like A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks) the movie is still just as awesome.

Speaking of movies, Bryan and I rented We Are Marshall last night. Depressing, but good - and based on a true story. Even better! And before I switch gears totally, Nana Kay got me The Devil Wears Prada for Christmas. I totally wasn't expecting this movie to be as good as it was, but...it was!

Now for more randomness: a picture of Gracie on her new bike with her new helmet (we found the Helmet for $7.99 at Target yesterday), and also a picture of her in a dress Nana Kay gave her for Christmas. She wore it to church this morning.


And the phone just rang and it wasn't my mom, but Tina, to tell me the flight was delayed. My mom won't be home until around 5. Time to go finish my movie and nap through my boredom! (The house is clean, there is nothing for me to do!)

0 comments: