1.05.2008

Wow, it's been a while!

Ok, so not necessarily. But I just realized that my last post was almost a week ago. Blame it on the fact that my mom got home late Sunday night. Anyhow, she came over for dinner Monday night and then Tuesday night we ran errands. Wednesday night we had church, Thursday night I went shopping with Mom, Tina, and Gracie and then last night we ran errands again and rented movies.

Anyhow, here are some pictures of Bryan and Gracie laying around the house and being lazy this evening.



So my mom told me yesterday that she is going today to buy Hairspray for me, and then bringing it over so we can watch it! Yay! I'm jetting off to cook dinner before she gets here.

Update on my Mom's work plans aka our childcare situation: My mom probably won't leave for Saudi Arabia until the end of January/beginning of February, so right now she is keeping Gracie again. We discussed the option of a full-time daycare center but I'm just not happy with that idea right now, so a girl I work with mentioned someone at her church who keeps her son for $20.00/day. This works out for us because we will only have to pay what Gracie goes, but I have yet to call and see if this woman is taking anymore children (she keeps four, two babies and two toddlers - but she never has all four in one day.)

0 comments: