1.29.2008

Okay so double posting but anyway



I just had an interesting little visit at the blog home of Amy Wade. If you remember, a few months back, I totally blamed the Wade family for spreading their germs via the internet. (See my old post about A Big (Sarcastic) Thank you to the Wades).
Anyhow, apparently now Amy is sick with the exact same crud that I am! So I told her today that I was no longer going to be blogstalking her because apparently this germ curse is still about. Heh.
I'm just kidding, the Wades are great people and it's always fun to check up on their family via the internet. And I can't help but laugh at some of the posts because seriously, Jacksonisms are like the cutest thing ever. Almost as cute as Jackson himself!

1 comments:

Wade's World said...

Yes it's true....I have the ability to send my germs via the internet. It is one of my many talents :)