11.11.2007

A Huge (Sarcastic) thank you to the Wades

Why, you ask, am I giving thanks to the Wades?

Because thanks to the internet, they have somehow transferred their germ-infested household over to ours! Ah, the internet is a wonderful thing. (FYI: You can click on the link via their name and read about how Amy, Jeremy, and Jackson have been fighting illness for the last two weeks. Thursday, Gracie ended up at the doctor with a upper respiratory infection. Bryan complained Thursday night of a sore throat, and on Friday when he left work with a fever of 103 degrees, he went to Pri-Med and was sent home with pneumonia and some medication. My throat had been hurting Friday morning, but it wasn't until late Friday night that I really started to feel bad. I took off work early yesterday and took myself to Pri-Med, where I was told I have a severe sinus infection and a touch of strep throat.
Gracie seems to be doing better, although she's very clingy today. Bryan is no longer running a fever, but I am feeling totally down and out right now. I think I'm going to take a nap very soon.
So thanks to the Wade family :)
Next time...keep your germs on your own blog!

1 comments:

Wade's World said...

Whoops...I think I sneezed on my computer screen, and that is how you got it. Sorry!!! I will do my best to cover up next time :)

Get better soon!!!