11.19.2007

Spirit of Christmas



After recovering from our nasty encounter of "The Crud" thanks to
Amy Wade & her Family, it seems we have been run down by another infection: the spirit of Christmas!

I think poor Bryan thought I was nuts when I called him this morning to ask very politely if he would mind pulling out the Christmas tree and putting it up. In the last six or seven hours I have completely decked my home out in Christmas attire, and made a loaf of pumpkin spice bread so that the entire house feels all warm and cozy and Christmas-y. And take a piece of advice from Rachel's blog and find some mulling spices to simmer on the stove. I promise, your entire house will smell like Christmas!

Gracie was very excited about helping decorate the tree, so Tina and I let her help with putting the candy canes on. When I can get my hands on my camera, I will take pictures of the tree so we can show off her hard work.

The picture posted at the beginning of this post is one of Gracie from a portrait session Nanna Kay had done at Sears this weekend.If you receive an email from me, you have the opportunity to order prints if you'd like to. If you didn't get the email about them, just email me and I'll pass it along!

0 comments: