11.12.2007

What is the big deal?



My mother has told me on several different occasions that it is time to retire the pacifier. The dentist will tell me so, she says. Seriously? I don't see what the big deal is. We have graduated from keeping it in our mouths 24/7 to at first just having it when we were seperated, then to ONLY being allowed to have it at nap and then bed time. And she seems to be doing very well with just having it when it's time to sleep.
So if I decide she can hold on to it for a little while longer, I guess that will be up to me. Although I'm interested in getting rid of it. Very soon.

By the way, the same author who wrote this book has alot of books in a "Best Behavior" series (Hands are Not for Hitting, Words are Not for Hurting,etc.) I think I might invest in some of these cute little board books for Gracie.

0 comments: